Wednesday 11 November 2009

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISORDERED

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISORDERED

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3. Dementia --- I'm Dreaming of a White...., er a White....

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

7. Psychopath --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Borderline Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe Someday I'll Tell You Why

9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent Night, Holy oooh look at the froggy! - can I have a chocolate - why is France so far away?

No comments:

Post a Comment